Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

bgrant570

New in Town
XL Golden Bear.
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Claybertrand

One Too Many
[/URL]

Definitely more of a "find", I think Mushroom Vintage has (or had) a similar one in much better condition around the same price

The iconic Hercules!

View attachment 546900 View attachment 546901
Speaking of............................

How the hell are TWO of these popping up on the same day!!!!!!!! That's like seeing 2 UFOs from different planets in the same day!!!!

Anyway, I hope @jeo still has some money left. This one will be pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeo, your cup runneth over bro!!!! Damn!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3258149985...AD4=|tkp:Bk9SR6LA-ZXVYg&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

1695059516698.png

1695059598725.png

What's the Over Under on this baby!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Gonna be fun to watch what it fetches.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
This is a "wow!" jacket. Something I've never seen. Sadly does have some pretty real damage to it, but cool, un-lined and heavy brown leather with plenty of snaps. Almost resembles an East-West Musical Instruments jacket...but who really knows? More of a "find" at the asking price. About a size "44":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386046910384?

View attachment 546031 View attachment 546032
Well I guess I was smitten - and the seller also offered me a pretty decent discount on it. So this jacket will be in Iowa by Friday. Pretty excited to see how it really is, and I have also been starting to talk with Johnson Leathers about possibly doing a re-make of it. This just kind of fills in a unique "interest" area for me. Will post more photos once it arrives!

jeo

One Too Many
Speaking of............................

How the hell are TWO of these popping up on the same day!!!!!!!! That's like seeing 2 UFOs from different planets in the same day!!!!

Anyway, I hope @jeo still has some money left. This one will be pricey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeo, your cup runneth over bro!!!! Damn!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325814998577?hash=item4bdc165631:g:pOYAAOSw~QVlCDjJ&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA0GPUUxotu5zVvy2sGsoXEhrmt2d6P5cnSnfItgzr+ucH6KlWUdMbyg2Pf4+tE/Wp+OaGWbGxe41QIRBVieCx0XleGPcP45FYOtKL3yOmIuy7j1QDX8CYavBbF0VV37uCju9XAqgqCueTK357LojTQtr2eDD/r2/hwvFtHuoilFPDCCFEM5buZAwM1izcODwmalM5+zXCC1virr90dCKh33ltjtvgIkf8svPLT3kaZWsgw9+B0uR+PS1RnNqSWSyjuLVhjI+nq3OFEs8oT/GSAD4=|tkp:Bk9SR6LA-ZXVYg&LH_ItemCondition=4|10

View attachment 546963

View attachment 546964

What's the Over Under on this baby!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? Gonna be fun to watch what it fetches.

Holy shit!

I’ve been looking for this jacket for over a decade. Seen it many times, but never my size. I’m going strong on this one.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Holy shit!

I’ve been looking for this jacket for over a decade. Seen it many times, but never my size. I’m going strong on this one.
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pullin for ya bro!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be a bona fide BLOODBATH!!!! I know some think these are overrated as the "ICONIC HERCULES JACKET" but you don't see em intact very often. This would be an unbelievable streak for you bro!!!!! IMO this jacket is worth moving some things around for or off loading some things at some point if necessary to perhaps make it more financially palatable. These in decent shape just don't come around too often. It could use some conditioning, the main zip COULD MAYBE potentially be salvaged and those cuffs need some love. Still its in good shape considering the others I have seen hit the market.

Go for it man!!!!!! You may not be the only Lounger in on it. Gonna be an interesting week for everyone that's for sure!!!

AHP91

Practically Family
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pullin for ya bro!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be a bona fide BLOODBATH!!!! I know some think these are overrated as the "ICONIC HERCULES JACKET" but you don't see em intact very often. This would be an unbelievable streak for you bro!!!!! IMO this jacket is worth moving some things around for or off loading some things at some point if necessary to perhaps make it more financially palatable. These in decent shape just don't come around too often. It could use some conditioning, the main zip COULD MAYBE potentially be salvaged and those cuffs need some love. Still its in good shape considering the others I have seen hit the market.

Go for it man!!!!!! You may not be the only Lounger in on it. Gonna be an interesting week for everyone that's for sure!!!

I threw a couple Hail Marys at this one before the first bid was in. Got the auto decline in 4 digits. I probably will just watch

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I threw a couple Hail Marys at this one before the first bid was in. Got the auto decline in 4 digits. I probably will just watch
You offered 4 digits and got declined???!!!!! Dang man.......... Not totally unexpected but still........

67 Watchers, 16 bids in 12 hours, 8 bidders, and 6.5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is as JUICY as it gets. I'm so glad I'm not in on this. Love that its NOT my size (first time I have every typed THAT statement)!!!!!!!!! I can be an objective observer.

Here's to the Warriors battling for this jacket. Freakin THUNDERDOME goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner