Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Wildhorses

Practically Family
In case it was not posted, a straight zip Cal, 38 in UK. Missing some belt loops
https://gem.app/product/vintage-1960s-california-highway-patrol
1695847332378.png

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Wow. This just shot up
I just noticed it's a 44L, the torso is longer than my Vanson Highwayman, (if we can trust the measurements). I already think my highwayman is a smidge longer than ideal for me. I'm only 5'10" but I have slighly longer legs/shorter back than average.
I think this is a taller mans Cal.

At least thats what I'll tell myself when it gets out of my price range ;)

jeo

One Too Many
Yeah......... I don't personally really dig the elastic on leather jackets. Not a fatality-- just not my favorite features. I gotta learn more people's sizes so I can properly tag em. This SPENDING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY just might be the only way to curb my jacket buying addiction.

LOLOLOL!!!!

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
O
Well I was wrong. Went for $177, a good price for a Cal.
I threw a half hearted 175.00 at it, sniper style... Someone likely had a high bid of 200.00 or 250.00. they got a great jacket for an even better price.

I guess it wasn't my day to stray from Vanson...

My thriftyness got cranked up to 11 after Mrs. VansonRider and I added Jr. V.R. to the fold.

I'll find the right Cal one of these days.

I hope a forumite snagged it and can get us measurements!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran