Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Straight zip Al or Cal, starting at $200
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2664649309...GGXksDLQwqXBekle8RaIZGo0Zg|tkp:Bk9SR9q1w6PqYg
1697892075115.png

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Schott sunset back HB, M, Horween, $350 obo, great shape, a great deal I think.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

jeo

One Too Many

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Seller is an ass hole. He bought the jacket from me, begging for a better deal because he was going to buy it as a present for someone. Eventually he bought it for €275. Next day he relisted it for crazy monies while using my product pics and description. When I asked him not to use my photo's he told me it was all a misunderstanding and that he would immediately take the listing down. Apparently he now relisted it.

Please report the etsy listing. I don't want people to use my pics without my permission.

IMG_9947.jpeg

Wildhorses

Practically Family
Seller is an ass hole. He bought the jacket from me, begging for a better deal because he was going to buy it as a present for someone. Eventually he bought it for €275. Next day he relisted it for crazy monies while using my product pics and description. When I asked him not to use my photo's he told me it was all a misunderstanding and that he would immediately take the listing down. Apparently he now relisted it.

Please report the etsy listing. I don't want people to use my pics without my permission.

View attachment 554437
It's hard to trust anyone, these days...
I am surprised by the measurements of your ex-jacket, 56 cm sleeves for a size 40 ?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@Marc mndt Reported, but more effective would be to do the intellectual properly right infringement I guess : https://www.etsy.com/legal/ip
Update: Talked to him and scared him into taking the listing down. I guess everyone should put the words "Verneuil vintage" into their minds and avoid anything related to this store/seller.
Thanks. He or Etsy took the listing down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda