Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Jasonissm

Practically Family
It's the same thing with vintage denim, for some reason they're all way more expensive than leather. I would think these chambrays would have been more common as well, but maybe less survived to this day?

I've also seen coverall/work coat style jackets run the gamut in price. Some will be over $2000 as well.

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
But why? Is there some significance to the shirt? LOL. That’s definitely a bridge too far. But I’m curious as to what makes this desirable.

I've seen a few vintage shirts, in rags bring good money. I'm guessing this is all about the condition. I don't know about this "market". This would certainly be work wear, I know there are crazy prices on the denim wear.

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
https://www.ebay.com/itm/355209928453

Best Made Co Roughout jacket, seems really cool. I don't know if maybe it's the camera angle, but the snap that's second from the bottom looks just a tad off with respect to the zig-zag stitching, which really stinks since the others look fine.

1700449958577.png

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
More a find than a deal - HD One Pocket racing shirt with a black Fine Workmanship label - the earliest one. $750 obo.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24