Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

High Large Vest $400 S

1706238556124.png

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Stunning, for someone small enough! The description on this suggests the seller knows this stuff well so I’d assume measurements are accurate.
Yeah, the seller sounds like one of us, lol. I have seen two other jackets like this for sale (straight zip CHP with two pleats in the back) - one in Japan, and one in the US, both unlabelled. Maybe a small shop in Cali was making them for cops in the 50s. The only thing with them is a short back - 22". Maybe it would work for @dudewuttheheck . My BIN finger is itching, but I need a 23" back.

AHP91

Practically Family
Yeah, the seller sounds like one of us, lol. I have seen two other jackets like this for sale (straight zip CHP with two pleats in the back) - one in Japan, and one in the US, both unlabelled. Maybe a small shop in Cali making them for cops in the 50s. The only thing with them is a short back - 22".

It is my jacket, and it is in classified for a good price. The jacket is all quality. Most of my stuff sells to Japan where they relist for about double the price. Lmk if you want it

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
It is my jacket, and it is in classified for a good price. The jacket is all quality. Most of my stuff sells to Japan where they relist for about double the price. Lmk if you want it
Thanks man, it is an awesome straight zip CHP, for which, as everyone here knows, I am a major sucker. But the 22" back is short for me. I will tag @dudewuttheheck again, might be perfect for him.

jeo

One Too Many
Cool. I thought you would grab that or the one I posted just before. That Blatt looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing it a bit more. Of the lesser known makers, Blatt and Sierra have always interested me.
Yeah that CSC has been on for a long time. It’s a women’s jacket.

I’ll definitely post pics when the Blatt gets here.

It might be small for a 40, but those measurements are likely wrong. Either way I’ll be able to wear it. There is an identical one that will fit me perfectly, but nowhere near this nice and it’s $675. At $400 this is the type of jacket I had buy regardless of size.

I’m with you man, makers like Blatt and Grais need more recognition. Sierra is more of a mystery and it needs to be unraveled. Were they a maker, were they just a label?

I have a theory that Blatt (and maybe Grais too) was one of the makers of the Harley Cycle Champ. Hopefully this jacket will give me some insight.

Yeah that CSC has been on for a long time. It’s a women’s jacket.

I’ll definitely post pics when the Blatt gets here.

It might be small for a 40, but those measurements are likely wrong. Either way I’ll be able to wear it. There is an identical one that will fit me perfectly, but nowhere near this nice and it’s $675. At $400 this is the type of jacket I had buy regardless of size.

I’m with you man, makers like Blatt and Grais need more recognition. Sierra is more of a mystery and it needs to be unraveled. Were they a maker, were they just a label?

I have a theory that Blatt (and maybe Grais too) was one of the makers of the Harley Cycle Champ. Hopefully this jacket will give me some insight.

Haha. Well I’m glad you didn’t buy the woman’s jacket. I missed that.

Yeah, the Blatt looks great. I got psyched when I saw the jacket and price. Then the sizing kick to the nuts. Glad you got it. Makes sense ref HD given their proximity. Blatt always catch my eye.

Reactions: jeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo