Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

blm14

One of the Regulars

anyone heard of this brand? Kantex?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
There was nothing about measurements listed. Did you request them? What were they?

There was a picture in the listing that showed a pit to pit measurement that looked like 20.5 inch. I’m gambling it can be stretched to 21 inches considering the tag size is 42.

blm14

One of the Regulars

beat up fidelity with a dragon painted on the back!

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Definitely not a deal. How much does an original Trojan go for on the used market?
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q1043647734
Cast brass Crowns!
View attachment 590482
I've been looking at this one for a while, I even visited their shop in Osaka to try have a look at it last year but unfortunately they closed abruptly due to owner's kid being sick

I saw a Trojan go for auction ending at about 300,000-400,000 ish yen ballpark, decent bit less than this one and I think it was in better shape too. I'd say that's probably closer to true market value? This one's probably priced high as a centerpiece/decoration for their store?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I've been looking at this one for a while, I even visited their shop in Osaka to try have a look at it last year but unfortunately they closed abruptly due to owner's kid being sick

I saw a Trojan go for auction ending at about 300,000-400,000 ish yen ballpark, decent bit less than this one and I think it was in better shape too. I'd say that's probably closer to true market value? This one's probably priced high as a centerpiece/decoration for their store?
So this is the jacket from Junky/Dappers. I have the repro version that was supposed to base off that jacket in the display case. It's very different pattern than most others. Very wide angled and BIG upper sleeves making the jacket feel very roomy up top.

Maybe you can buy it during a Buyee promotion and get the 45 dollar shipping free on it
No vintage for me unfortunately, I know I'll just get fleeced, at least with used repros I get less fleeced. The Buyee 20% ended up more like 10% off because declared value was still pre-coupon price. They are dipping from both ends to make their money. Still discounted but not so much once taxes are factored in.

KBlake

One Too Many
Small Navy Aero Speedway $426 Wow!

1708108956170.png

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
RMC Buco J-24L, size 44

i-img900x1200-17080628051ahxow451504.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member