Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

BigPond

Familiar Face
I did not say anything about an ebay seller being untrustworthy or gay. Read (and point fingers) more carefully.
I did not say anything about an ebay seller being untrustworthy or gay. Read (and point fingers) more carefully.
Oops. It was Al’s comment about a seller and your comment about fluids (on a leather daddy sellers profile).

Honestly, seems a bit overblown

Al 916

One Too Many
Oops. It was Al’s comment about a seller and your comment about fluids (on a leather daddy sellers profile).

Honestly, seems a bit overblown
Nope. Try reading, rather than second guessing.

Or, let's talk about Leather Jackets eh..

BigPond

Familiar Face
Although I did ask (I thought pretty politely) for a little decent reign in, it appears some folk do like drama. Shakespeare's 'protest too much' springs to mind.

I also asked for no flame war...

Let me just put a couple of things to rest please and then the 'Ignore' buttons can have their day.

I am very sensitive about certain things, sly bullying and prejudice being a no for me.

Maybe some could ask their kids, wives, parents if they find low level racism, sexism, ageism or any prejudice etc. funny and acceptable, and then take a look at their posts (and a good long look in the mirror).

As importantly:

No posts from Ken really entered my vision, I was more concerned about his new conditioner recipe suggestion.

End of

as ever
Best
Al
Are you suggesting I enjoy drama because I attempted to unravel your confusing comments? I certainly hope not. That’s like starting a dumpster fire, walking away and blaming those trying to find the cause.

unhatted

One of the Regulars
The only reason one particular fetish subculture is mentioned here more often is because we wear the same kinds of jackets as them, and this subforum is outerwear focused.

If this were a more general clothes forum, I'd be making the same points about other clothes that overlap with fetish wear. It's really that simple, and frankly it's in bad faith that anyone is assigning some kind of esoteric intention besides the obvious.

I think we should probably call time out here before the mods do. I’m sorry if you feel I have read you in bad faith. You will note I have not accused anyone of being hateful, and everyone concerned is very welcome to collect their ‘I’m not prejudiced (I just think all fluids are equally gross, including women’s fluids)’ medal from the basket and to wear it with pride as you go about your business.

Nothing against straight people (some of my best friends etc...) but some of you don’t half go on about it. Maybe this deserves a thread of its own where you can all make off-colour jokes to prove to the boys how much you don’t like spooge and let the rest of us discuss jacket listings?

That’s not what I was referring to. At all. Heard the term noodle juice from a Welsh soccer coach about 30 years ago. It’s what horny straight 20-year old males chase and he didn’t want any us of doing so during a tourney.

I contribute enough to this thread to go off on a tangent here and there.

Last edited:

Biff42

One of the Regulars
Buco size 44/46. Is this a good vintage of Buco or after the heyday?

58e1799b-e390-42f9-9b13-45cca91d5104kohn_04161.jpg

cbez

One Too Many
Last edited:

cbez

One Too Many

lost worlds collared cafe closet queen

unhatted

One of the Regulars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members