Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fire at Johnson Leather in SF

MET

A-List Customer
I can't think of a better person than Alan to work with. He is a solid businessman, man of his word. Despite the unfortunate accident he completed my custom jacket in a very reasonable time interval. His work is top notch.
I also should thank to ton312 whose post in this forum inspired me to have this jacket. ton312 is a very helpful and good fellow who replied my questions about sizing and etc with patience.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/johnson-leathers.87214/page-3

Here are some fit photos of the jacket. The leather is 4oz overdyed cxl.
1zzlts4.jpg
2dudn4j.jpg
jh992g.jpg
21nek48.jpg

Last edited:
I can't think of a better person than Alan to work with. He is a solid businessman, man of his word. Despite the unfortunate accident he completed my custom jacket in a very reasonable time interval. His work is top notch.
I also should thank to ton312 whose post in this forum became an inspiration for me to have this jacket. ton312 is a very helpful and good fellow who replied my questions about sizing and etc with patience.
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/johnson-leathers.87214/page-3

Here are some fit photos of the jacket. The leather is 4oz overdyed cxl.
1zzlts4.jpg
2dudn4j.jpg
jh992g.jpg
21nek48.jpg
Oh Hell yeah man!!! Beautiful!!!! Fits perfectly and that overdye is some TASTY hide. Congrats!

Reactions: MET

WI Bay area... HD

New in Town
I'm Working with Allen right now on a MI 500. Just received my leather test jacket today and leather samples. He has been most pleasant and patient with me. All of my questions... I'm sure would drive another man over the edge. I cannot wait to get my finished jacket in hand. Gary~
autocompress1506453461088.jpg

I'm Working with Allen right now on a MI 500. Just received my leather test jacket today and leather samples. He has been most pleasant and patient with me. All of my questions... I'm sure would drive another man over the edge. I cannot wait to get my finished jacket in hand. Gary~ View attachment 87255
It's well worth the wait. And bottom right btw. That's the hide to go with.

WI Bay area... HD

New in Town
Please post up the finished product. Alan and co. make such a beautiful jacket. Love to see them published here.
I absolutely will, and I also appreciate the fact that Allen did acknowledge and honor the fact that I'm a Military Veteran. Johnson Leather will always have my return business and I hope others will follow suit. Gary~

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Truly gorgeous, and brilliant to add the half belt. That overdye leather is a treat. One of my favorites I've ever had the pleasure of seeing/smelling/feeling.

Reactions: MET

WI Bay area... HD

New in Town
That was more for MET...for a moment I was questioning my eyes looking for how to attach a belt to a jacket w/out belt loops lol
looking forward to your jacket as well.
Forgive me. I'm new to Fedora lounge. And I am receiving emails saying that someone replied to my post. My apologies.
Gary~

Just thought I'd let everyone know that, unfortunately, there was a building fire at Johnson Leather last night. Nobody was hurt but there's substantial damage to the store and pretty much all of their inventory suffered smoke/water damage. Needless to say it will take some time for them to sort things out and get back up and running, but they're working on it. Just thought you would all like to know.

WE'RE BACK! Come see us in our original location, newly renovated, at 1833 Polk St (between Washington and Jackson st) in San Francisco.

It's been a long year in our temporary spot and we're excited to be back home to server all your needs!

I want to thank all of our customers who kept their orders active throughout this ordeal and we appreciated your patience while we re-built.
Thanks all ~Alan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn