1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

First Aero - Modified Board Racer - Dark Seal Vicenza … Arrived in China!

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by TheJuniper, Oct 26, 2017.

1. GoAround

GoAround New in Town

You’ve achieved a really great fit!

I hope to do the same while currently discussing my BR with Aero.

May I ask you how you have determined the jacket measurements? Have they been proposed by Aero (based on your body measurements) or have they been specified by yourself?

If the later, what for a translation you have used (body measurements —> jacket measurements)?

Any thoughts about the vertical seam? Does it bothers you while sitting in a chair / leaning against the backrest?

非常感谢。

2. TheJuniper

TheJuniper New in Town

Hi GoAround,

Aero does have instructions on how to take your measurements: http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/sizing.php

What they needed for my body measurements were the following:
    Height
    Weight
    Relaxed Chest
    Expanded Chest
    Stomach
    Waist

If you can, go to a tailor shop or a professional clothing repair/cleaning shop and have them take the measurements.

It's also a good idea to give Aero some pictures of you in a "fit jacket". Find some leather jackets that fit you well, and take the measurements of the jacket:

Armpit to Armpit
    Shoulders
    Sleeves
    Back Length
    Waist

Then take several pictures of yourself wearing the jacket.

Send all of that information to Aero and have them advise you on the sizing.

Remember, Aero deals with online orders like this every day. They are good at sizing people over the internet. But make sure you give them a lot of accurate information, and let them know exactly what you want!

As for the back seam ... I don't feel it at all.

One piece of advice for you, though ... the sleeves will wrinkle and shrink with wear. I wish I would have added 1.5" to the sleeves on my Board Racer. I like my sleeves to cover my wrists when I'm riding a bike.

Enjoy the journey to getting your Aero!

GoAround likes this.
  3. GoAround

GoAround New in Town

Thank you for your detailed reply!!!

I’m on my journey now. ;-)

Do you mind to measure the sleeve length of some of your dress shirts? From shoulder seem downwards. Just want to compare our arm length.

Thank you!