Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First Post

Patrick

New in Town
Hi

I've been visting here a while now. Had not posted before due to shyness I guess. I stumbled on to this forum looking for information on A-2 jackets. What a pleasent surprise! It's my favorite now. I'm very impressed and appriciate the good manners the members display here. Please don't expect too many posts from me, as I'm more of listener, than a talker. I will contribue though, if I feel there is a need to, or can be of help. I'm a 65 year young grandpa, so I've been around the block a few times. lol.

Best regards.
Patrick

Dahlia

Familiar Face
Hi Patrick, Welcome! I'm fairly new here as well, but I'm glad you have had such a pleasant experience thusfar. I look forward to seeing more postings from you in the future.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Good to have you on board sir!

Patrick, I hope you will get many hours of enjoyment and escapism from this fine board. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, as there is a wealth of experience on this forum. And I dare say that there are plenty of things you can bring to us as we are continually learning here...
Good to meet you Patrick, and glad you found us!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
always glad

to see a new face, especially one that likes western swing.

Have fun here at the Lounge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart