Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FL member sighting?

panamag8or

Practically Family
Jovan said:
Speaking of FL member sightings... I saw this gentleman quoted above one time at the hookah lounge here. Surprisingly not in a suit! I think you were in a hat though.

Baseball cap.:eek:

katiemakeup

Practically Family
happyfilmluvguy said:
I can't say I was "wearing" my hat, but a white shirt, dark blue pants and black & white spectators, carrying a bag and suit jacket, tis was I walking perhaps.

I started at the intersection and crossed to the other end of Vine to walk down it towards Sunset. Does that ring a bell?

Hmmm Maybe so!

carter

I'll Lock Up
If you'd been in Dallas, it coulda' been me. Just my luck, right spotter, wrong city.
I was in Jos A. Banks on NW Hwy about a week ago wearing a tan suit, vintage tie, AE wingtips, and a panama. The saleslady liked the tie. Just goes to show ya how cool the old stuff still is.
Maybe I'll psot some neckwear pictures sometime.
Gotta get some matches. They'll look good with a cigarette case. I have a 1/2 dozen as well as a few other vintage tobacco-related items.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
A Fedora Lounge/Classic Style Magazine Card

Here's something I put together using an old business card in Word format. It needs some tweaking to get the spacing on the edges right. It might work better using a business card program but then everyone would need the same program to print it.

I dunno if MK would object to it or my using his logos from the Lounge but I don't see why he would-the whole point is to bring people here! If he doesn't object I could e-mail the .doc to anyone who wanted it to print it out using regular business card stock.

FedoraLoungeCard.jpg

MK, what do you think?

Cheers,
Tom

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

I appreciate you wanting to spread the word, but I would definately want to quality control anything representing my company. Actually we have other items in place for that purpose like the matchbooks.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
MK said:
I appreciate you wanting to spread the word, but I would definately want to quality control anything representing my company. Actually we have other items in place for that purpose like the matchbooks.

Roger that! No one expressed interest, anyway, other then the first comments saying there should be cards to hand out. As for me, the only time I see people around here wearing anything "vintage" it's the worn-out, now a couple sizes too small t-shirts they wore in high school! :D

Cheers,
Tom

Brooksie

One Too Many
Tango Yankee said:
Roger that! No one expressed interest, anyway, other then the first comments saying there should be cards to hand out. As for me, the only time I see people around here wearing anything "vintage" it's the worn-out, now a couple sizes too small t-shirts they wore in high school! :D
Cheers,
Tom

Ha Ha, this is exactly what I see around here where I live to... here I think it is the casualness of coastal living.

LB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy