Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Flight Jackets and Briefcases for sale

carter

I'll Lock Up
AlanC said:
I received an email from him with pics of the merchandise, replied, but have not heard back anything from him. [huh]

Ditto. That was on the morning after he listed the items for sale.

Weston

A-List Customer
Good to know you're AOK. If you could send some pics of the case I'm buying to me that'd be great. Still need your address though, sending you a PM.

Weston

A-List Customer
Hey fella. Your PM box is full...send me the total and your name and address via PM and I'll shoot the money your way ASAP.

Thanks!

Weston

A-List Customer
Sent ya another PM. Anyone get their goods? Just still needing a good briefcase to hold my papers.

Speedster

Practically Family
Tried to pay in a Western Union agency on 20 September, but they would not accept the payment with just an initial for fírst name, they wanted the full name.

PM'ed him same day about this and if he could advise his first name but his inbox was full. Tried again on 22 September. This message went through. But have had no reply.

I have given up.

Weston

A-List Customer
Hey Ranchnman, still interested in the briefcase if you're out there. Let me know whats happened to you - hate to think you've rode off into the sunset. Can do paypal or MO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo