Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Follow Thru

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Shrinking Violet and I went to the movies today. We saw the 1930 movie Follow Thru. I'm looking for screenshots from it, since there were some outstanding daytime and sports outfits in it, and also quite a few pieces of dainty undergarments, but unfortunately I've had no luck.

Does anyone know of some secret movie screenshots website that I simply cannot google my way to?

LizzieMaine

Bartender
This is one of my favorite movies -- and the fact it isn't out on DVD is an absolute shame. Apparently there's some kind of a rights tangle, and nobody's quite sure who owns the film. UCLA did an impeccable restoration some years back, using the original Technicolor negatives, which is most likely the version you saw.

There was one original print circulating before the restoration, but somewhere along the line a projectionist clipped out frames at every single closeup of Nancy Carroll -- obviously he *really* wanted something to remember her by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes