Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For LizzieMaine............

31 Model A

A-List Customer
Image1-4_edited-1.jpg

She didn't have glasses then and it's not in color but there is a slight resemblance.....IMO.

stevew443

One of the Regulars
Can I be the mutt of the group? Ulster Scot, English, German, French and Swiss. We kept getting kicked out of our various homelands and kinda just settled where nobody else wish to settle... the mountains of what is now West Virginia.

31 Model A

A-List Customer
99% Border Scots....one border family was even exiled to Ireland for their Reiving ways and later came here to continue their Reiving ways as Confederates from east Tennessee. The other 1% was a rogue german great grandmother I remember well, who came over on a clipper ship in 1866 when she was 6. I have her coo-coo clock that came with her hanging in my sitting room.
Lived and worked in Scotland and live in Ireland....................it was like I was "Coming Home". After so many years though, no matter where I was, it was always great to return to the greatest nation in the world. ;)

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I had an Italian great-grandmother who left me her moustache. But otherwise, all sides of my family are of the Ulster strain by way of Nova Scotia.

Scotch-Irish and Germans are the two biggest ethnic strains around here, which explains our sunny dispositions.

31 Model A

A-List Customer
I had an Italian great-grandmother who left me her moustache. But otherwise, all sides of my family are of the Ulster strain by way of Nova Scotia.

Scotch-Irish and Germans are the two biggest ethnic strains around here, which explains our sunny dispositions.

and may I add humour and jocularity????? Both have got me through some rough times. I practice both always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy