Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: 7 3/8 Vintage Silhouettes in Pecan

Brando11

A-List Customer
Before I list it to the general public, here's a gorgeous Art Fawcett, Borslino-inspired fedora for your consideration.

Crown is tall and straight sided, brim is 2 5/8", Pecan felt looks gorgeous. I asked Art to recreate an Allesandria and he did his usual impeccable job. I just never wear it; my wardrobe runs more to the blues and greys.

As-new condition, VS box included. Asking $225.

NewVS2.jpg

NewVS6.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I would have been all over that if I didn't have Art make me almost the exact same hat. I love mine!

Brando11

A-List Customer
Ha- I just noticed your avatar, Rodkins. Looks pretty similar- Yep, it's a beauty.

gtDean, sorry it took me so long to check the forum today. I got your PM and responded to you. Take a look and we'll chat-

Thanks to all-
-Brando

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Ha- I just noticed your avatar, Rodkins. Looks pretty similar- Yep, it's a beauty.

gtDean, sorry it took me so long to check the forum today. I got your PM and responded to you. Take a look and we'll chat-

Thanks to all-
-Brando
The hat in my Avatar is a really old Stetson, but it too is similar. Good luck - I know somebody out there wants that beauty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot