Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For SALE: Brown HH Aero Leather Sheene (Modified)

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...her-Thurston-Bros-Success-Story!!!&highlight=

I have finally decided to part ways with my first Aero Leather jacket. Above is the thread that I started when I purchased it. It is now well broken in, but it still has the luxurious leather smell and many years left of hard wearing. It is a size 44. You can click the link for the exact sizing and plenty of photos.

I am asking $675. This will include free shipping to anywhere in the continental USA.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Treat it with a light coating of Pecard's antique formula. It will soften up. You'll be sorry if you sell such a beautiful, perfect fitting jacket.
Thank you, but I don't want to put anything on the jacket that may have an adverse affect in its appearance.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
For those who asked for photos...
IMG_0875_zps3fmrwvnu.jpg
IMG_0876_zpsdzfpwuoy.jpg
DE681622-1F02-4062-B455-A5035F1911FA_zpshqngsipz.jpg
ED2EC393-87A1-45A9-85D8-2F6D84BF4C29_zpstjbioxum.jpg

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
I keep getting questions on measurements and what I have found is that the measurements have changed with ownership and wear.

Current measurements:
Size 44
Length(bottom collar seam to bottom of jacket)27.5"
Sleeves-25"
Shoulder to shoulder-20"
Pit to pit-24-24.5"

jdiddy

A-List Customer
This was such a sweet jacket , wish it had been a tad shorter on length for me and @ ton , I too was a slowpoke on Your blue HH and was disappointed. Someone got a great deal on this.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
I hope the one who bought it enjoys it and loves it. Please post photos once you get it! If it doesn't fit perfectly, it sounds like you may already have buyers! Ha!

JohnKrenz

Familiar Face
Anyone interested in this sheene? Im contemplating moving on to something slightly bigger. My love for Chicago hot dogs and good steaks is not mixing with my need to lose 10lbs to make this one fit completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner