Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Langlitz - Vintage Black Padded Cowhide Cascade

technovox

One Too Many
Thought I’d run this by my fellow FDL members, before I put it up on ebay. Offering a beautiful vintage Langlitz padded Cascade. This one is from 1981, as shown on the inside pocket. In amazing vintage condition, the black cowhide is super supple, pliable and thick. The lining looks almost new. Vintage brass Talon zippers all work. Single snap at the base, and two snaps on the collar. Inside pocket with Langlitz label. Has the Langlitz extra shoulder and elbow pads. The only thing I can find wrong is that it has the slight scent of smoke…or maybe it’s just leather smell. (I’m not a smoker, but not the original owner.) Either way, probably some Lexol would take care of it. I’m thinking it’s a size 40, but please go by the approximate measurements.

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: Approx. 19“ across

Armpit to armpit: Approx. 21.5”

Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff on outside: Approx. 24”

Base of neck to bottom of jacket on back: Approx. 24”

Absolutely stunning example of an early Langlitz Cascade. It might have been a closet queen for most of its life. If this only fit…sigh, I’d definitely keep it.

Price is $750- Pick it up locally, or add in $20 for shipping CONUS USPS

Sorry I don’t ship internationally.

PM me if you have any questions.

LanglitzMain_sml.jpg

Langlitzshoulder_sml.jpg

LanglitzShoulders_sml.jpg

LanglitzLining_sml.jpg

LanglitzLabel.jpg

LanglitzBack_sml.jpg
LanglitzElbow_sml.jpg

LanglitzMain2.jpg

Forum statistics