Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: MORE Men's Vintage Clothing!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Here's the next round from my collection. As always, prices are OBO, and please PM me- PM's take priority over replies.
"Pepto Pink" shirt, left, and bubblegum pink shirt, right.
Pepto-pink is in condition, but high-mileage. General fading overall, mild wear on edges. 24" across the chest.
Bubblegum pink shirt has some damage- thin spot on the front, repaired buttonhole. Shirt has a very mild "splotchy" effect- it looks like it was washed with a gray shirt? Not terrible, but you will notice it if you lay the shirt out and examine it. 22-1/2" across the chest.
$25 for the pepto, $20 for the b-gum.
pink-shirts.jpg

pink-shirts2.jpg

pink-shirts3.jpg

White dress shirts. Manhattan is a 15.5 neck. Cotton poplin? Good condition, a little stiff, the wrinkles don't quite come out. Maybe too much starch.
"Special" label dress shirt. Neck feels like a medium. Has that cross-weave that reminds me of linen, but the shirt is cotton. Worn on the collar, repair on the sleeve. Minor wear on the collar and cuff edges.
Either shirt, $5. Buy something else, I'll throw one in for free.
whitedress.jpg

whitedress2.jpg

whitedress3.jpg

whitedress4.jpg

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Part 2:
Two sportscoats, both basically size 42. I can measure if needed.
First one is a "steel blue" color. Close ups show the color better. Nice jacket, great style, but definitely an "As-Is" unit. Several repairs, a few shown. More of a knockaround piece, but still wearable.
$15 obo.
steeljacket.jpg

steeljacket2.jpg

steeljacket3.jpg

Navy blue with red and light blue pinstripes. Really nice effect when seen close up! Slightly broken pinstripe (shown) and one pinhole in the edge of the lapel- this is the lapel hidden when you button it.
$25 obo.
bluestripe.jpg

bluestripe2.jpg

billyk

New in Town
Sorry, I don't have enough posts to send and receive PMs (yet). What is the approximate length of the sleeves?

Thanks in advance, and sorry about the inconvenience.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Not a problem billyk, this is info I should post anyways so everyone can see it too.
The Manhattan label shirt is 24" on the sleeves. Shoulders are 18" across.
The Special label shirt is 23" on the sleeves. Shoulders are 18.5" across.
I hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot