Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: original FLIGHT JACKET!

murena

One of the Regulars
hello!

http://cgi.ebay.at/orig-FLIEGERJACK...idung_Herrenjacken_Mäntel?hash=item335807a3a4

Here you have the chance to bid on one of my original flight jacket in very nice condition. which were worn from german fighter pilots in WW2 like Werner Mölders, Helmut Wink, Erich Hartmann and other pilots. These jackets were step by step integrated from the pilots by them self. Not easy to find one in this style and condition! this type of jacket is cold a early model, mainly worn 1936-1941!

The jacket is made of very strong, thick and very smooth dark green (almost black) cow leather.

This collector´s item is in very good condition how you can see on the pictures. The zippers are all marked with “RITSCH”or "Original Ritsch". They work so good, as on there first day. This model has two breastpockets with zippers and two pockets for the hands, also with zippers. The jacket has also a rubber cord at the waist, that the jacket will not get out of place when you sit down, or make it possible to wear a waist belt (as you can see on the picture)! The leather workmanship speaks for the quality of the jacket.
The inner lining is made of olive-green silk, which is in extrem good condition.
What make the flight jacket also any more rare, there are also the original silver buttons from the company „ASSMANN“ and the leatherloops for the shoulderstraps on it!!! You can also see the distiches from a breasteagle and a EK I at the front of the leather!! on a lot of internet military auctions houses such jackets will be sold about 650-900 euros and more without any problems!

shipping/payment terms:

there shouldn´t be any problems because i sold more things to America or Australia. You pay by banktransfer (with BIC and IBAN code) the money take around 4-5 days to my account and then I would send it immediately to the buyer. sending takes around 2 weeks. The shipping costs to you will cost about 38 euros.

Measurements:

I would say it´s about a 48 (a tight and short M)

Shoulder to shoulder: about 44cm
sleeve's length: about 58cm
back length (without collar): about 66cm
breast (under arms) about 49-50cm
chest measurement: about 99cm

(you ONLY bid on the jacket! however if there would be someone interested at the epaulettes or the breasteagle (signed with "ASSMANN"), give me a call and ask)

regards,

murena

murena

One of the Regulars
if there are some question, please ask. a lot of people ask my about the breasteagle and shoulderepaulettes. when someone needs some pictures of them, write me a PM with your email adress and i will send pictures.

regards,

murena

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy