Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Schott 503 Size Small $650 (includes shipping)

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
I bought this jacket a few months ago and have never worn it. I have 5 other Schott jackets, but this one deserves a better home. It's in absolute perfect brand new
I bought this jacket a few months ago and have never worn it. I have 5 other Schott jackets, but this one deserves a better home. It's in absolute perfect brand new condition.

I've attached pics from the place I bought it from. If you want actual photos, I'm more than happy to post them, but the jacket is exactly as pictured below, and I am 5'9" 170 lbs so we're the same size as the model in the pics. The leather is a waxy pebbled cowhide, the hardware is a muted pewter color.

This jacket sells new for $775, I'll sell it for $650 and will include priority shipping to the Continental US.

Description from the site where I purchased it:

The Schott NYC 503 Perfecto is a minimal, modern asymmetrical motorcycle jacket in soft but sturdy matte finish cowhide leather. The perfect jacket for someone who loves motorcycle jackets but doesn't necessarily want all the hardware found on the standard Perfecto models. Schott ditched the epaulets and belt to make this the most streamlined leather jacket in your closet, and this smooth slightly pebbled leather requires virtually no break in. Model is 5’10”, 175 lbs wearing size Small.

Features:

-Made of soft and sturdy waxy cowhide with pebbled texture

-Minimalist asymmetrical motorcycle silhouette w/ no epaulets or belt

-Bi-swing back

-Dual handwarmer pockets, slant chest pocket and interior pocket

-Schott logo branded pewter hardware

IMG_3264.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3269.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG
IMG_3273.JPG
IMG_3274.JPG

IMG_3264.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3269.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG
IMG_3273.JPG
IMG_3274.JPG
condition, I've attached pics from the place I bought it from. If you want actual photos, I'm more than happy to post them, but the jacket is exactly as pictured below, and I am 5'9" 170 lbs so we're the same size as the model in the pics. The leather is a waxy pebbled cowhide, the hardware is a muted pewter color.

This jacket sells new for $775, I'll sell it for $650 and will include priority shipping to the Continental US.

Description from the site where I purchased it:

The Schott NYC 503 Perfecto is a minimal, modern asymmetrical motorcycle jacket in soft but sturdy matte finish cowhide leather. The perfect jacket for someone who loves motorcycle jackets but doesn't necessarily want all the hardware found on the standard Perfecto models. Schott ditched the epaulets and belt to make this the most streamlined leather jacket in your closet, and this smooth slightly pebbled leather requires virtually no break in. Model is 5’10”, 175 lbs wearing size Small.

Features:

-Made of soft and sturdy waxy cowhide with pebbled texture

-Minimalist asymmetrical motorcycle silhouette w/ no epaulets or belt

-Bi-swing back

-Dual handwarmer pockets, slant chest pocket and interior pocket

-Schott logo branded pewter hardware

Powerband

Practically Family
What are the specs for:

shoulders (seam to seam)
Chest (pit to pit)
Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff end)
Back length (under collar to end)

looking for a crosszip and this looks very appealing. Thx

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
Specs:

Shoulders (seam to seam): 17.5 inches
Chest (pit to pit): 20 inches
Sleeves (shoulder seam to end cuff): 25 inches
Back Length (under collar to end): 24 inches

Happy to provide additional measurements if needed.

Last edited:

Powerband

Practically Family
Papalaka, thank you for that information. Earlier I was able to locate Snake Oil Provision’s website and obtain their measurement of this jacket in size small. Their specs are quite different from the one you gave, though. Their’s would be too big for me, while yours might be a touch too small in the shoulders. Everything else looks great, but can you recheck the measurement one more time to make sure? I really like the style of this crosszip (which I’m currently looking for). Thank you.

PS. Just to be sure, the shoulders are measured across at the *very top* of shoulder seam to shoulder seam.

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
Papalaka, thank you for that information. Earlier I was able to locate Snake Oil Provision’s website and obtain their measurement of this jacket in size small. Their specs are quite different from the one you gave, though. Their’s would be too big for me, while yours might be a touch too small in the shoulders. Everything else looks great, but can you recheck the measurement one more time to make sure? I really like the style of this crosszip (which I’m currently looking for). Thank you.

PS. Just to be sure, the shoulders are measured across at the *very top* of shoulder seam to shoulder seam.

Papalaka

One of the Regulars
Just re-measured from the top and it's 17.5 inches across the top with the tape laying comfortably. If I streeeetch the tape tight, it's more like 17.25 inches. If it helps, I'm a size 39-40 suit jacket and the 503 fits me perfect across the shoulders.

I agree, the measurements on the SOP website are off on this one, their measurements are too large.

Let me know if you need anything else from this end....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch