Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sale used Aero CC41 Prince of Wales Check Tweed Trousers w36

MET

A-List Customer
For sale is a pair of slightly used Aero CC41 Prince of Wales Check Tweed Trousers w36. Worn a few times. No stain, hole, defect or odor. From a non-smoking and no-pet home.

The reason why I'm selling is that I'm not happy with the fit. If you wear IH w34 this would be a perfect fit for you. The inseam is around 33" and if you're not taller than 6" that would be enough.

What I'm asking for this pair: 80 usd shipped to Europe, 85 usd shipped to USA/Canada/Australia
Paypal friends and family or add 4%

zwe0sw.jpg

ve8zo2.jpg

2ljqatu.jpg

ay2iq0.jpg

143g5xs.jpg

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=3128

FIT - To achieve the correct look and vintage style fit these are best worn with braces and worn a size larger than one would wear jeans or modern trousers. They are lower in the crotch than modern trousers and should not be worn crumpled at the ankle. Ideal inside leg length is 30"for a height of 5'8"/5'9", inside leg of 32" for a height of 5'10"/5'11" and an inside leg of 34"for a height of 6'/6'1".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner