Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: very nice german flight jacket

murena

One of the Regulars
a german flight jacket in very good condition, which were often worn from luftwaffe pilots in WW2. the size i think is a big L or 52-54 (not often to find), a jacket for large people, but look at the measures. it´s made of very smooth,thick and strong cow leather in dark brown. but look self.

(epaulettes,shirt,tie and breast eagle are only decoration. you only bid on the jacket)

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481715880&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

regards,

murena

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
That is a very nice jacket. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the listing. lol Any chance of a translation to english? At least the important stuff, like the measurements and the shipping/payment terms?

murena

One of the Regulars
Not-Bogart13 said:
That is a very nice jacket. Unfortunately, I can't read any of the listing. lol Any chance of a translation to english? At least the important stuff, like the measurements and the shipping/payment terms?

you have a pm :)

murena

murena

One of the Regulars
feltfan said:
Why not post the English language information?

sorry, here are the informations:

German fighter pilot jacket

Here you have the rare opportunity to bid on a flight jacket which were worn from german fighter pilots in WW2 like Werner Mölders, Helmut Wink, Erich Hartmann and other pilots. These jackets were step by step integrated from the pilots by them self. Today it´s not easy to find one in this size and condition!

The jacket is made of very smooth, strong and thick dark brown cow leather.

This collector´s item is in very good condition how you can see on the pictures. The zippers are all equipped with brown leather stripes, to make it easier to open (with gloves) them. They work like on the first day, there are no problems. And they were all magnetic, which is not the case by jackets today (however by very expensive jackets)! This model has two breastpockets with zippers, one inside pocket, and two pockets for the hands. The jacket has also two straps to make it tighter or wider at the waist. All buttons are made by “PRYM”. The leatherworkmanship speaks for the quality of the jacket.
The inner lining is made of black silk, which is also in very good condition (only a little interface about 4 cm near the inside pocket) not easy to see. And remains distiches from a nail, I think there was the name patch of the holder or a patch from the dressmaker company. Barely to see.

shipping/payment terms:

there shouldn´t be any problems because i sold more things to America or Australia. You pay by banktransfer (with BIC and IBAN code) the money take around 4-5 days to my account and then I would send it immediately to the buyer. sending takes around 2 weeks. The shipping costs to you will cost about 38 euros.

Measurements:

It´s about 52-54 (a big L)

Shoulder to shoulder: about 57cm
sleeve's length: about 61cm
back length (without collar): about 62cm
breast (under arms) about 59cm
chest measurement: about 120cm

(epaulettes,shirt,tie and breast eagle are only decoration. you only bid on the jacket)

privatauction: without guarantee, or redemption guarantee

this is the complete translation from the ebay text. so i hope my english is comprehensible for you

regards,

murena

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran