Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For sals; Bill Kelso Waldo Pepper 36"

Mark

Practically Family
I am selling my beautiful WP in Liberty russet horse hide. Purchased this jacket March this year and have worn it a hand full of times (warm dry days only). It is in new condition, well looked after, hung from a wide hanger in smoke/pet free environment.
Ii is a real wrench selling this jacket but I have had to acknowledge it is too small for me. It is great with just a t.shirt on, quite comfortable but obviously quite limiting as to how often I can wear it. So sadly I am moving it on but would like it to go to a member here rather than the Bay. It would ideally suit a 34" or a small 36". It is tagged as a 36" but BK's jacket tend to run trim and this jacket is based on a military fitting style. I am a 36/38" so just a tad tight for me.
Some details; Mid weight Liberty russet horse hide, tan liner, honey buttons, golden brown knits and dull olive thread.
Here are some measurements; pit to pit 20", Across back of shoulders; 17", Back length; 24", Arm; 23.5"
Please note all measurements taken with buttons done-up, from seam to seam and/or to end of knits.
Please do ask if you have any questions. I payed £740 for this jacket I would like £300. Very reasonable I think for a beautiful jacket.
DSCF8749.JPG
DSCF8750.JPG
DSCF8751.JPG
DSCF8752.JPG
DSCF8755.JPG
DSCF8760.JPG
DSCF8749.JPG
DSCF8750.JPG
DSCF8751.JPG
DSCF8755.JPG
DSCF8760.JPG
DSCF8749.JPG DSCF8750.JPG DSCF8751.JPG DSCF8752.JPG DSCF8755.JPG DSCF8760.JPG

Mark

Practically Family
Thanks guys, I thought £300. seemed reasonable, I mean it's painful for me but used jackets never seem to fetch much. What would you have put it on for? Of course I will not be altering the price regardless.

Mark

Practically Family
Wow. Does the back length include or exclude the collar?
Hi, back length is taken from bottom collar seam to end of knits. It may seem a little long but the knitted bit does tend to pull the jacket up a little. I am assuming you think it a little long? I am 5.6 and it falls just (only just) below my belt line.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Yes, it seems a tad long. My A-2s are shorter, and I'm 5'8", and I wear 1930s-40s high-waisted vintage trousers every day. If the waist is snug, the knit pulls up the back, I know. What's the width of the body at the waist, just above the knit (where the leather ends)? It looks like a fairly straight cut.

Mark

Practically Family
Hi Rabbit,
I am at work and the jacket is at home. I am happy to let you know when I return home tomorrow pm. The body is slim fitting and kind of straight right through as in an A2 I guess. Hope that helps.

A-1

One Too Many
Honestly, this jacket is like new. I'd sell and buy it, if it fit me, for 500 at least. I mean it's a flawless, almost new jacket and there is no waiting time involved.

Mark

Practically Family
I would cut someone for that jacket if it was in my size!!!!!
haha maybe a step too far that. Maybe you and A1 are right. Anyhow I doubt/do not expect any takers here so will have to go to the Bay, which I hate to do.
Thanks Guys

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
OMG, I just bought a Lost Worlds A2 which I do love but DANG! This is a beautiful jacket and it is my size!! Aaaaaaaagh! Stunning

Mark

Practically Family
Thanks guys. I will go to Ebay Sunday if no takers. If everything works out to I plan I intend getting a Beck 333 from Diamond Dave, looks like an awesome jacket.

Reactions: A-1

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It would be a great present for a lady friend with some style. What a beautiful jacket: too small for me, can't think of any of my more compact friends who would go for it, but a (deserving) female for a Christmas present?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner