Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For trade: Aero Highwayman with frontyoke and moutoncollar in a size 42

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
For trade is a beautiful customized Aero Highwayman made from brown Horween FQHH. I´m considering a trade for a military or motostyle leatherjacket from the usual suspects (Aero, Eastman, Goodwear, Lewis etc.) I would need a sleeve- and bodylength of at least 26.5"- 27" and a pit to pit of 23-24,5". Saleprice would be 600USD / 520 Eus.

It has the frontyoke of the zipsleeve HWM, one innerpocket and the old, hasslefree "Aero" zipper (antiquebrass). The jacket has been tapered down by 2 inches by my leathertaylor and I had the moutoncollar added which makes this a very unique jacket. The leather is as soft as FQHH can get and has a fantastic patina. There are a couple of needle holes in the sidepanels where the taylor took measure.

The measurements are:

pit to pit: 24"

sleevength: 26,75"

back from collarseam: 26,25"

width at bottomhem: 20,5"

shoulder: 20"

Show me what you got ;)

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
OP, the photos are taking a LONG time to show up when viewed on my iphone. Perhaps try re-uploading in a smaller size? I don't know if others are having trouble viewing as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ