Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For your consideration:

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
The Colonel Littleton No. 4 Trail Jacket, $550

http://www.colonellittleton.com/index.php?p=products&f=prod&cat=96&id=cltj

cltj_004.jpg

cltj.jpg

cltj_001.jpg

cltj_002.jpg

cltj_003.jpg

It's not horsehide (in fact, it's "washed sheepskin"), and for that reason looks lightweight and comfortable. As a reproduction, what are your thoughts?

captaincaveman1

A-List Customer
Looks good. But to draw an informed judgement I'd need more facts about the jacket. Sheepskin? How thick? For 550 beans I'd prefer a more robust hide.

I also notice it's imported. While I have nothing against folks making great products in other countries, I wonder where is it imported from. If from China or Pakistan, I'd just expect a bigger price break.

Again, 550 bucks is up there with Schott, Aero, and Vanson territory so the garment is going to undergo a higher level of scrutiny and be compared with those makers.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Excellent point that Captain Caveman made about expecting a price break if it's imported from China, Pakistan, and I'll add India to that list too. :)

I like the leather color of that jacket... not crazy about the interior lining color though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot