Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Elegant-pink-bedroom-design-ideas-for-adults-553x371.jpg

WORST nightmare.. *yucky*

*walks away carrying eye-drops.. might go blind from the nasty sight*

Edward

Bartender
Zealots, whether political, religious, ecological or dietary, if you can't carry on a polite conversation and respect other peoples views, you are not welcome.

I have a similar rule. Fortunately I personally am exempted, or I'd never be able to go home. ;)

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
^^^
Oh yes, I'd never have any form of Nazi memorabilia in my house. Having said that I used to collect Edward VIII memorabilia (coronation mugs etc) only because it used to enrage my husband. It was an ongoing joke, I hated his model car collecting so every time a stupid model car would turn up I'd feel inclined to go & buy an Edward VIII plate or mug. lol

I came to this party late, but I must say I have a fascination with Nazi memorabilia. In no way do I support or subscribe to their ideology, but those guys had to be some of the sharpest dressers in the history of militaria. I collect it right alongside U.S. items from WWII.

About the only thing forbidden in my house is uninvited guests and smoking of any kind indoors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner