Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fortune & Glory Coalition {Adventurebilt}

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
At Machu Picchu

Here's my contribution to the AB Coalition. A year and a half ago I hiked the Inca Trail and this is on the morning of the fourth day, after arriving at the incredible ruins of Machu Picchu...a perfect place to wear an Adventurebilt...

SSCN9097.jpg

And by the way, I wear an Indy style hat because I love the look, not because of it's historical accuracy (or inaccuracy, as the case may be)...KC

Kaleponi Craig

A-List Customer
Thanks, guys. I had Fedora bash it in the "Venice Pier Scene" style from Last Crusade. It's been through a lot and will soon be on another adventure down in southern Mexico in Chiapas. We're going to explore the Mayan ruins there, including Palenque, Bonampak and Yachitlan...KC

Dr Trinidad

One of the Regulars
Well got all the details worked out today. Decided against the indy style hat and asked Fedora to make me a vintage style hat in Charcoal gray with a black ribbon and a 2 3/4 inch brim. Can't wait to see how it turns out in a few months,

RBH

Bartender
Dr Trinidad said:
Well got all the details worked out today. Decided against the indy style hat and asked Fedora to make me a vintage style hat in Charcoal gray with a black ribbon and a 2 3/4 inch brim. Can't wait to see how it turns out in a few months,
Doc, you wont regret it. Steve is a true southern gentleman. His hats are top notch, please remember to post us a photo when you recieve your hat.

Anders

One of the Regulars

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Well, I give up on photobucket, takes too long to type in and now it says the image is not found.

If anyone wants to see photos of the hat, I can email them to you.

Sorry.

karol

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yes, not only is in wonderfully made, it is an intriguing color -- sometimes dark gray, sometimes grayish brown, the fedora seems to pick up other colors.

And it fits on my head like it was born there....

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats