Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forum Upgrade -- POST ANY ISSUES HERE

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Brad had it, but that works as well. It should be up and fixed for everybody.

Smilies ought to be working now too. I also added a bunch of new ones.
:p;):D:(:):eek::eusa_doh::cool::eusa_clap:rolleyes:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I mean it. I haven't been using the icons because they were impossible to see.

Of the ones above, #s 2,3,7,8&9 are legible and useful.

Numbers 1,4,5,6 and 10 all look like pretty much the same little blurry yellow circle to me.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
If you refresh and/or delete your temporary files, the illegible ones should be replaced by the old ones.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Brad had it, but that works as well. It should be up and fixed for everybody.

Smilies ought to be working now too. I also added a bunch of new ones.

There we go! Faces that I can see!:eusa_clap

The first time I attempted to post my response, I got this message:

'You have included a total of 11 images and/or videos in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 10. Please correct the problem and then continue again.'

I deleted the images from Nathan's post to make room.

This is not a problem, but I thought I would put it here as info that there is a max number of images/videos per post.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the smileys and favicon! Now I'm being picky here but I really miss the smiley called eek (that little blue eye-popping guy) Maybe some one has is saved, too... Brad?:D:pray:

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Thanks for the smileys and favicon! Now I'm being picky here but I really miss the smiley called eek (that little blue eye-popping guy) Maybe some one has is saved, too... Brad?:D:pray:
:eek:

We have that one. Not sure about the blue one.

I really like this one:
drinking62.gif

swinggal

One Too Many
Could we please have some icons for the different thread areas on the home page. They are all looking the same right now. There are so many old vintage ad graphics you could use for each section. I'm a graphic designer so I'm finding it a bit plain right now. If you need help I can put together some that all have the same style for continuity.

dnjan

One Too Many
Dont forget the favicon, Nathan! thanks!

I'm not up to speed on the various web-related names, but is a favicon the little icon that shows up in front of the name of the website in the web address bar? If so, the discussion above suggests that the guy with the hat is back, but all I get is a funny-looking blue thing with a kind of V cut out of it.
I tried deleting cookies, but when I went back to FL it was the same strange blue icon.
Suggestions?

Dav

One Too Many
I'm not up to speed on the various web-related names, but is a favicon the little icon that shows up in front of the name of the website in the web address bar? If so, the discussion above suggests that the guy with the hat is back, but all I get is a funny-looking blue thing with a kind of V cut out of it.
I tried deleting cookies, but when I went back to FL it was the same strange blue icon.
Suggestions?
I get the same with IE8 but with firefox I get the fedora guy.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Could we please have some icons for the different thread areas on the home page. They are all looking the same right now. There are so many old vintage ad graphics you could use for each section. I'm a graphic designer so I'm finding it a bit plain right now. If you need help I can put together some that all have the same style for continuity.

Good eye. This is one of our priorities - but it'll take a little time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy