Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE 1940 Zelda Retro Crepe Tan Pants Wide Leg Size 4

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The house cleaning continues...

This is an absolutely stunning Zelda pair of Pants - very incredibly sexy and flattering.

zelda_tan_pants1.JPG

Great crepe pants in acetate rayon. The color is a cross between tan and orange - very flattering and colorful. The pants have a high wide waist, just in time for fall! The bottom of the pants are wide, and I never wore these pants.

--woops - listed wrong info - measurements coming tonight--

Waist to bottom of leg: 42"

You pay shipping via US Priority Mail. If there is more than one response, I will choose who gets this item. Please post to this thread and do not PM me, as my mailbox is almost full. No resellers please, this item is for your own use.

Vintage Betty

Miss 1929 said:
No way in hell would these fit me!
But I was trying to PM you about the party...

lol Me either. That's why I'm giving all my tiny stuff away. ;)

Let me clear my inbox, and we can chat, thanks so much! I'll pop you a message when that's complete - assume this evening.

--woops - listed wrong info - measurements coming tonight--

Snookie

Practically Family
I'm very interested, too! I think they should fit me, I'm a modern size 4, but I'll check the measurements when you post them. I'm starting a tap class this Saturday and I've been wanting pants just like these to wear to class.
(I don't think I can pull off satin shorts with fishnets, so I wanted to go for a Ginger Rogers/Barkley's of Broadway style instead - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZjCpcqEogQ4 :) )

Nigel Fisher

New in Town
My sister browses this forum with me, she is similarly interested in this type of thing and absolutely loves these pants. I know others have posted before, but if none of those go through I would love to get them - her birthday is coming up soon and they're exactly her size.

Vintage Betty

---------The sign ups for this item are now closed---------

No more new sign ups will be taken as I determine a "winner" for the crepe pants.

Thank you,
Vintage Betty

Snookie

Practically Family
Hi VB, just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested - since I posted before you listed measurements.

Thanks for being so nice to us folks!

Vintage Betty

To all posters: Thank you for posting. I wish I had a pair for each of you. And I'm sorry for taking so long to post this, I was simply busy with work.

Anyway, I don't have access to my notes right now, but a number of ladies appear to have already received something from me. I am therefore trying to spread the goodies around to those who haven't received anything yet.

Nigel Fisher, I will be sending you the pants for your sister's birthday. And I had a second pair in black that I haven't posted, so those will be going to pennyseranade.

If I've overlooked someone who hasn't received something yet, please accept my apologies, as I said I don't have access to my notes right now. But be assured there are other items coming.

Sincerely,
Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Nigel Fisher said:
Thank you so much! She will really like these! My thanks, and I'm sure hers :).

You're welcome! Please PM me your address. I will send you instructions on how to pay the postage. And Happy Birthday to your sister!

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo