FREE! Ton's "Five Star Fit Jacket" in seal brown steer.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tweedydon, Oct 17, 2021.

1. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

This is ton's Seal brown steer with red drill liner "Four Pocket Special" jacket. It's BACK to move on to the next Lounger!

I was intending to wear it hard and then review how it held up... But the sleeves looked comically short on me--for some reason they appear shorter than 26 1/2 when this is worn--and so I wore it less than I should have done.

With that said, it served the purpose ton desired--which is to give me a first-hand view of 5 Star jackets. And I'm impressed. The workmanship is excellent--so much so that I have acquired another 5 Star (used, of course, and with longer arms). The leather quality is--as far as I can tell--decent; not in this case Aero standard but definitely respectable.

And now it's available for another member! (Preferably in the US--just for ease of shipping and hence its future circulation!) Just send me shipping costs--$20 should do this in the US (and if it's less I'll just send you a refund.) And when you're done, please pass it along to another Lounger like this!

And MANY THANKS to ton for this great idea!

Measurements of steer with red drill lining:

Chest: 22
    Sleeve: 26 1/2
    Shoulder: 18 1/2
    Length: 25 1/4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

This now has its own thread as it seemed that this jacket's readiness to find a new home was getting buried in ton's original thread!

Alexlutov and Ric. like this.
  3. mtrlr

mtrlr One of the Regulars

Very nice gesture. It's my size, but I already have enough of jackets, so I'll leave it for another member to have the chance.

4. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

BUMP!

5. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

Bump again!

6. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

Heading to a member in California! :) Thanks again, ton, for starting this!