Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Centinela Deer Skin

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Freewheelers Centinela Deer Skin size 44
I just got this jacket from Japan, brand new, 2018 ver.
Soft, beautiful and comfortable.
here is the measurements
chest 106cm, shoulder 49cm, sleeve and body length 66cm.
Worth mentioning, the chest of centinela 42 horsehide is marked as 106cm in most of the webstore, in fact it is around 102 103cm only. and san mateo 42 horsehide is around 104 cm.
Therefore to compare, it was like
42 horsehide centinela < 42 horsehide san mateo < 44 deer skin Centinela < 44 horsehide centinela.
(take this as the reference you are interested in fw jackets, this is absolutely correct, as I measure all of these by myself.)
And deer skin is rather tender but vulnerable compared to horsehide, and there are more wrinkles therefore horsehide is brighter than deer skin

vHIA2hK.jpeg

jnPL9dI.jpeg

qx9mdjq.jpeg

ZXtVeUA.jpeg

gCcajcL.jpeg

cd1D36z.jpeg

Xa1iTpC.jpeg

qFqlfMX.jpeg

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
And deer skin is thicker than horsehide they use for jacket, hence the there is not much room in the jacket. However, benefit from the softness of the deer skin, it is rather comfortable. I dont feel that tightness of my belly and back when I wear the centinela 42 horsehide.
x0MNqMQ.jpeg

PWs9RAj.jpeg

HilHxyO.jpeg

eagpuKq.jpeg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Man o man! My logic sensors tell me i shouldn’t like this jacket, but there is really something about it. Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk