Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers leather jackets

Fonzie

One Too Many
View attachment 504600

The CXL looks like newer CXL. It didn’t get rid of the brown popping up from under the blue. It didn’t give the hide a waxy feel. And the CXL is not shiny now. It just gave it enough nourishment to provide a nice sheen so it looks newer. Still soft and broken in like before.
Awesome, cheers. I might give it a try on my black FQHHCXL Aero Sheene, I like the fact that I won’t loose the brown tea core coming up.
Does it make it softer by any chance? I don’t mind the weight of it but the stiffness in colder days is a real pain.

Awesome, cheers. I might give it a try on my black FQHHCXL Aero Sheene, I like the fact that I won’t loose the brown tea core coming up.
Does it make it softer by any chance? I don’t mind the weight of it but the stiffness in colder days is a real pain.

My jacket is broken in but I do believe it is softer. Definitely a pleasing pliableness to the hide when I handle and squeeze it. I think it’s at least worth a shot to see for yourself.

Fonzie

One Too Many
Thanks mate, I’ll give it a try.
My jacket is broken in but I do believe it is softer. Definitely a pleasing pliableness to the hide when I handle and squeeze it. I think it’s at least worth a shot to see for yourself.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
FW Brakeman Lot. 1631015 an iconic Jacket made from famous „early“ Shinki HH

B2C5884B-1916-4C57-B788-71F669B38E54.jpeg

2A0E5D7A-37BF-4CB1-8ADA-764B979A343E.jpeg

Cognoscente

One of the Regulars
Fellow Freewheelers fans on this thread, I would like to announce that I am selling my size 40 Mulholland from Corlection. I am posting it here first, because of my past experience of MISSING, EVERY, SINGLE, Mulholland jacket of this size in the past. (As probably most of you here have probably experienced as well).
I don’t know if I will get in trouble for hitting you all first, but I figure I’d switch it up and give the diehards a chance before I threw it out to the masses in the classifieds. Plus, I trust the collaborators here more than some of the noobs poaching the ads anyways.
It has the blue wool lining with black Shinki and it is thicker horsehide compared to my size 42 from Speedway from ‘21. It is either the ‘18 or ‘19 version. I got it Jan ‘19. I have worn it about 4 times and it is basically new. I grabbed the 42 cause WAS a tweener between both sizes, but I have accepted reality that I will not lose any more weight, so I will keep my 42 that fits me better. Honestly, I like the quality of the 40 best, but as we all know, Shinki horsehide varies each batch and year.
Feel free to send me a PM and I will go from first message to last, in order to be fair. I will post it on the classifieds by this Sunday If there aren’t any takers.
To the rest of you, THANK YOU, for your time and for all the insightful information and fandom of the what I agree is arguably one of the best jacket makers available.
Cheers

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Last edited:

Cognoscente

One of the Regulars
Fellow Freewheelers fans on this thread, I would like to announce that I am selling my size 40 Mulholland from Corlection. I am posting it here first, because of my past experience of MISSING, EVERY, SINGLE, Mulholland jacket of this size in the past. (As probably most of you here have probably experienced as well).
I don’t know if I will get in trouble for hitting you all first, but I figure I’d switch it up and give the diehards a chance before I threw it out to the masses in the classifieds. Plus, I trust the collaborators here more than some of the noobs poaching the ads anyways.
It has the blue wool lining with black Shinki and it is thicker horsehide compared to my size 42 from Speedway from ‘21. It is either the ‘18 or ‘19 version. I got it Jan ‘19. I have worn it about 4 times and it is basically new. I grabbed the 42 cause WAS a tweener between both sizes, but I have accepted reality that I will not lose any more weight, so I will keep my 42 that fits me better. Honestly, I like the quality of the 40 best, but as we all know, Shinki horsehide varies each batch and year.
Feel free to send me a PM and I will go from first message to last, in order to be fair. I will post it on the classifieds by this Sunday If there aren’t any takers.
To the rest of you, THANK YOU, for your time and for all the insightful information and fandom of the what I agree is arguably one of the best jacket makers available.
Cheers
Sold. I’m glad it worked out and went to someone watching this thread! They are very excited.

Gum

New in Town
Just wanted to share some pics of a new to me mulholland. Picked it up from a fellow FL member just yesterday in person.

It was actually really nice to try it on in person before purchasing it. It’s a size 44 and measurements wise, a 44 should be way too big for me, but I think it fits pretty well. I’ve worked out my personal preference for a more relaxed jacket and overall am pretty happy with it. It’s got room to layer (can fit a hoody underneath quite easily). But it also looks pretty good with just a t shirt underneath. It’s still pretty stiff as a board especially around the cuffs. But all in all should break in further quite nicely. It’s my first Freewheelers jacket!

4C15CFE3-E2EE-4912-A692-3A6754087246.jpeg
D8F54476-BCC7-4E47-BCAD-366422EA1C4C.jpeg
CC7F5BEB-CB6F-45D4-AA77-4656E715ED99.jpeg
2537BA4E-BEDB-4DF1-81CA-9D5DAC650E4D.jpeg

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Just wanted to share some pics of a new to me mulholland. Picked it up from a fellow FL member just yesterday in person.

It was actually really nice to try it on in person before purchasing it. It’s a size 44 and measurements wise, a 44 should be way too big for me, but I think it fits pretty well. I’ve worked out my personal preference for a more relaxed jacket and overall am pretty happy with it. It’s got room to layer (can fit a hoody underneath quite easily). But it also looks pretty good with just a t shirt underneath. It’s still pretty stiff as a board especially around the cuffs. But all in all should break in further quite nicely. It’s my first Freewheelers jacket!

View attachment 515130 View attachment 515124 View attachment 515125 View attachment 515128
I’d say it fits you to a T congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo