Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Sunset Deerskin Jacket Yellow Ochre Size 42

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I am really sad about this, but I have to admit that this jacket is just too big for me now. My weight loss made this jacket obviously too big and I'm keeping the weight off, so I just am not wearing this beauty anymore. It is in very good condition and the sleeves have been professionally shortened by @Maverickson . I am asking $1,600. The sleeves are shortened, but they were done very well and this is still not a jacket that you can get in this size new anywhere and I feel the price reflects all of this.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest: 22.25"

Sleeve (measured straight): 23"

Shoulder: 18"

Waist: 20"

Opening: 20.5"

Back Length: 24"

NjzpCzu.jpg

fuqLSsK.jpg

iE2xh71.jpg

IkRxf8r.jpg

6HV0jRL.jpg

BxCXWan.jpg

dannyk

One Too Many
I am really sad about this, but I have to admit that this jacket is just too big for me now. My weight loss made this jacket obviously too big and I'm keeping the weight off, so I just am not wearing this beauty anymore. It is in very good condition and the sleeves have been professionally shortened by @Maverickson . I am asking $1,600. The sleeves are shortened, but they were done very well and this is still not a jacket that you can get in this size new anywhere and I feel the price reflects all of this.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest: 22.25"

Sleeve (measured straight): 23"

Shoulder: 18"

Waist: 20"

Opening: 20.5"

Back Length: 24"

NjzpCzu.jpg

fuqLSsK.jpg

iE2xh71.jpg

IkRxf8r.jpg

6HV0jRL.jpg

BxCXWan.jpg
Come on man this one is so nice it’s worth bulking up! But for real congrats on the weight loss and someone will be getting one of my favorite jackets on TFL. GLWS and again good job on the weight loss.

willyto

One Too Many
What about having it slimmed down the torso, since it still fits in the shoulders and sleeves?
Not worth it and it could turn out being a mess. He needs a smaller size overall.

Good luck with the sale. It's basically MINT.

I have a couple of deerskin jackets from Freewheelers and I know how fast they develop character so this one is like new.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone! It is a massive shame to have to let this one go. I just personally feel as though it doesn't fit me well now. It fit me perfectly (aside from the sleeves) when I was 35-40 pounds heavier... even though my chest is basically the same now, the rest of my body has changed enough that this thing just feels big on me.

Even the size 40 I found online might be too big for me now. The jacket may actually be two sizes too big at this point for me.

I just hope I find someone who needs the shorter sleeves like I did. I know there are some out there...

oskar

One of the Regulars
It is absolutlly understandable. I lost only 20 pounds this year and a lot of clothes look super baggy on me

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Yeah this is definitely the downside of weightloss...

It is now on ebay, but of course will be happy to sell to anyone here off of ebay.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
@dudewuttheheck @STPmotor Good to know - if I ever plan to sell my 38 I would let you know first. It still doesn't get much wear like my other jackets (probably once every 3 months) due to lockdown, working from home office and I'm not the kind of guy sitting at my desk wearing a leather jacket. Anyway, GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko