Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frisco Loungers; Fire at Original Joe's.

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Fond memories

I really enjoyed Original Joe's when I lived in the Bay Area. It has many copycats in the area, but it still held it's position as #1 for me.

I hate to see when restaurants encounter some major disaster like that; most end up giving up before they get re-opened.

:(

Bebop

Practically Family
I drive past the Joe's of Westlake at least 5 or 6 times a week and have never even paid the least bit of attention to it. Thanks for pointing it out, Fedoragent. Now I have to check it out.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
That's a real shame...another storied San Francisco establishment gone. I only went one time,but it was with a group of fellow loungers and we had a great time. I hope they do rebuild,but will they re-create the original decor that was a major part ot "original joe's"? .....

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I'll have to make some Joe's Special to honour the wonderful joint.
It is truly a shame. I haven't been there in years and years. I should check it out when they re-open.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
There's also a Joe's of San Mateo on Peninsula Avenue and Delaware St. And a Half Moon Bay Joe's on Hwy 1 south of Half Moon Bay. Not to mention the original, Original Joe's in San Jose.

The kids of the owner just opened a restaurant called Fish and Farm on Taylor and Ellis in Frisco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael