Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: ★NEW★ Leather Motorcycle Jeans, size 32 or 34 ★NEW★

Looking to sell a pair of motorcycle leather trousers by the German maker GERMAS. I never peddle junk over TFL and I'm not about to make an exception. These jeans are mean!

€60 / $70

Made in Germany from very heavy, full-grain cowhide. Natural look & feel to the leather, without that plasticy finish, let alone artificial grain, etc. Lots of variation in grain & texture. No seams at the front, made from one full panel.
In all honesty, a very high-quality pair & one of the nicer ones in both material and cut that I've handled.

Bought brand new. I've only tried them on once. NEVER left the house in them. Absolutely flawless, as you can see. You're getting a new pair of pants!

Styled like classic jeans though don't expect those 90's leather dad jeans, like most bike pants. These fit really nice, straight/slim with a slight flair toward the cuffs. Not exactly boot cut but getting there. Tight around the thighs/waist.
They fit me great, as you can see but I already have enough of these.

Tagged EU 50 which translates to US 32 or 34 and the exact measurements are...
  • Waist: 17.70" / 45 cm
  • Inseam: 32.5" / 83 cm
  • Leg Opening: 10" / 25 cm
  • Front Rise: 14" / 36 cm
  • Thigh: 10.5" / 27 cm
  • Knee: 8.5" / 22 cm
Shoot me a PM with any questions you may have. Click on the photo to enlarge. Thanks!

hlace01.jpg

hlace02.jpg

hlace03.jpg

hlace04.jpg

hlace05.jpg

hlace06.jpg

hlace07.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner