Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1930'S/1940'S STYLE 4.0+ oz HORSEHIDE JACKET

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Buy it Now $199.99 or Best Offer *HERE*

I purchased this belted back, brass side buckle jacket brand new over a year ago and have only worn it a hand full of times. The thick 4.0+ oz Horsehide is still waiting to be really broken in. It's just an amazing jacket, but I have way too many Horsehide jackets to break in that this and a few others have been waiting for much too long. Retails for $975.00, but can be yours for a mere $199.99 + FREE shipping. Don't let this one pass you by - you won't find this jacket anywhere at this price. My loss, your gain. Has Talon main and upper left pocket zippers, hidden wool sleeve storm cuff to keep the air out and vented underarms.

Labeled a size 36, but I wear a vintage size 38 and this jacket fits P-E-R-F-E-C-T. This jacket is cut and fits the way an original 1930's/1940's size 38 jacket should.

Chest (under arms, side to side): 20 3/4"
Shoulders: 17 5/8"
Sleeve (from shoulder seam to cuff): 25"
Length (from top of collar fold down back): 26 1/2"

A choice 1930s-1940s design with a stylish tucked rear waist, interior snapped security pocket and hidden wool sleeve (storm) cuffs. Very Howard Hughes! Elegant, visually striking but not busy or overdone. Lost Worlds signature heavyweight 4.0+ oz. chrome-tanned Horsehide. Pure Black Nylon Flight Satin Lining, Brass Talon zippers, Moleskin Cotton-lined pockets, Solid Brass side adjustment buckles. A lifetime purchase. Wear it in the rain, in any conditions. Lost Worlds Horsehide thrives on bad weather, softening and articulating the grain, shaping itself around its wearer. Made in Lost Worlds own NYC factory. Extraordinary workmanship, eye-opening, incomparable.

Condition: Mint used

!B0jt5Zw!Wk~$(KGrHqR,!hgEw5kBW09)BM,zptRfy!~~0_12.JPG

P1080158.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner