Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 50's Californian rider horsehide sz.42

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The seller needs no introduction to those of these parts. What you may not know is his keen knowledge and most discerning collection of Vintage Motorcycle Jackets. This is one.

I own many California Sportswear jackets in all styles. Their quality was second to none in my estimation. This jacket exudes that quality and this seller owns it for that reason and selling for another.

I just bought this same jacket in what I hope is a larger size. If this one continues to be a bargain I may return with money.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Thank you @tmitchell59 , you're most welcome, and your collection is, if not equal, complementaty to mine and I'm always delighted to discovers your new treasures (and sometimes jealous ;-)
I've found myself this jacket in a larger size (48)
image2 3.jpeg
, but maybe a late production with pull ring zipper, and a slightly lighter HH.
It obviously fits me better but is still in the larger side. I wish I could find a size 46, which should be fine ...

Do you serious collectors have a secret club, with a secret hand-shake and crypt, where you meet to trade and buy/sell jackets? Anyways, this is a beautiful jacket!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Thank you @tmitchell59 , you're most welcome, and your collection is, if not equal, complementaty to mine and I'm always delighted to discovers your new treasures (and sometimes jealous ;-)
I've found myself this jacket in a larger size (48) View attachment 317407 , but maybe a late production with pull ring zipper, and a slightly lighter HH.
It obviously fits me better but is still in the larger side. I wish I could find a size 46, which should be fine ...

You did well finding another and with a collar! Mine is in the mail so won't know for another week. I know it doesn't have a collar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran