Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Black Sign x Clinch (Brass Boot Co., Tokyo) Transcontinental Boots, New with Tags, Size US10 (Clinch 11)

Ren Brooks

New in Town
Tried on, never worn, brand new with the tags: Clinch x Black Sign, the inimitable Transcontinental boot in US 10. Retails for $1950, sold out in this size everywhere (including
IMG_5516 2.JPG
Standard & Strange my source). Here for $1260 shipped to CONUS. (For reference I am @maturin on SDP and have a 100% record on eBay as stenouvelledescycles. No risk here, S&S would vouch for me too.) These are unbelievable---I'm looking to purchase a winter leather jacket and these won't get used. Write to here for more information: stenouvelledescycles@gmail.com
IMG_5517 2.JPG
IMG_5514 2.JPG

Thon Maker

One of the Regulars
Just fyi if anyone is on the fence about purchasing due to his account being new, I can attest that the OP is a very upstanding guy and I've purchased a few items from him with it being an incredibly smooth transaction. But most importantly he's a great friend and person to get to know as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner