Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: BR Rough Wear B-10 9th Air Force 514FS, 406FG size 44

havocpaul

One of the Regulars
For sale this stunning Buzz Rickson Rough Wear B-10 flight jacket with patches for the 514th Fighter Squadron, 406th Fighter Group of the 9th Air Force. This unit was stationed at Ashford in Kent during the D-Day invasion and then in Le Mans, France and then flew in support at the Bulge. I don't believe these limited edition BR jackets were retailed outside of Japan. I bought it recently on impulse but it is a little too large being a size 44 so my loss your gain! It is in mint 'as-new' condition and still has the tags. The usual BR attention to detail: NOS brass Conmar zipper, AAF shoulder decal, perfect RW label, alpaca lining. The patches are awsome and exact copies of originals as is the leather name tag. measurements are: armpit to armpit: 24" shoulder to shoulder: 20" shoulder to cuff end: 26" base of collar to end of waistband: 26"
Photos here: The photo with the background of brick is included to show the closest shade/colours of the shell and patches.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/havocpaul/?saved=1

Asking £300 plus postage at cost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic