FS: Connolly Steerhide Aero HM size 46

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rosecitymike, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Rosecitymike

Rosecitymike Familiar Face

Hi all,

received this from @Monitor but it is unfortunately a bit too small for me. here is a link to the original ad: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-connolly-steerhide-sz-46.97443/#post-2551114

I'm including some photos from that ad here, as they are much better than mine, and there are more at the link. Some additional info that may help: this is a size 46 and I would say fits TTS. I'm 6'2" and wear a 48 sport coat (a true 47 chest though). The chest on this is snug for me, but doable. The sleeves are short though--I would say this jacket would probably fit someone shorter than 6 feet and a true 46-48 chest well.

In the original ad, measurements are listed like this:

Size 46 and the measurements are...
    • P2P: 26" / 66 cm
    • Shoulder width: 21" / 54 cm
    • Waist width: 23.5" / 60 cm
    • Sleeve length: 24.5" / 62 cm
    • Back length: 26" / 66 cm
    the only difference I get is a PTP more around 24.5" (have included my own photo here). Otherwise, I get the same. There is also a small hole in the lining near the hem not mentioned in the original ad, but I'm showing here.

Monitor is correct: this is a great hide. Well broken in and supple with incredible grain. I took a chance, hoping that maybe the measurements would work for me, but alas the sleeves are just too short for my frame.

Asking $450 as Monitor did, and will ship for free in the US.

here are a few photos for those who don't want to click the link.

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg aero1.jpeg aero2.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat and AeroFan_07 like this.
  2. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Oh man, sorry to hear that the jacket didn't work out for you. And as for the hole in the lining, I honestly didn't notice! Would've mentioned it of course but I really didn't know it's there. Thing is, since I completely disregard the condition of the lining when I'm buying a jacket for myself, I always forget to give it a thorough check when I'm selling something... I can see the hole now on the photos I've taken. It's there, I just never noticed before. I really do apologize!

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  3. Rosecitymike

No worries, super minor detail and easy to overlook!

lospice1 likes this.
  4. Andrew Putnam

Andrew Putnam Familiar Face

Nice jacket. After trying another HWM with 24.25 sleeves which were too short I think this one might be too short in the sleeves for me as well. It does have an extra inch in P2P and shoulders though which might help. Hmm, if they were just a bit longer....

5. Rosecitymike

Bump

6. Rosecitymike

Sunday bump

7. Rosecitymike

Bump

8. Rosecitymike

Bump