Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman ANJ-4 size 44

MET

A-List Customer
sold
SHELL: North American sheepskin
TRIM: Veg-tanned Horsehide WarHorse®
BUCKLES: USAAF mil-spec
LABEL: Woven USAAF spec
LININGS: Rayon Satin lining to underarms and inside pockets
ZIP: Talon - authentic wartime style

Measurements:
Tag size 44
ptp 67 cm // 26.3"
shoulder 54 cm // 21.25"
back 69 cm // 27.1"
sleeve 61 cm // 24"

As for reference I'am 6 feet tall and my chest circumference is 43" and this fits me fine.

Condition: Purchased last autumn and worn about a dozen times. Near mint condition. Without tags.

I am asking 750usd plus shipping for it. Paypal accepted. Shipped from Turkey.

Last edited:

MET

A-List Customer
Thanks. I have just copied and pasted from Eastman's. The pockets have buttons and no press studs. The official site should also correct it.

zoran

Banned
great jacket my friend.especially the warhorse trim.can you tell me the exact weight of the jacket.I am beetwen Medium and Large.
Is it 4 kilos jacket?

MET

A-List Customer
great jacket my friend.especially the warhorse trim.can you tell me the exact weight of the jacket.I am beetwen Medium and Large.
Is it 4 kilos jacket?

Thanks. It is around 4kgs. Another answer for another question that you've asked in another post: LW Anj4 is about 100-200 gr heavier than Eastman ANJ4.

zoran

Banned
Thanks. It is around 4kgs. Another answer for another question that you've asked in another post: LW Anj4 is about 100-200 gr heavier than Eastman ANJ4.
Thanks.I have got information that Lost Worlds ANJ4 in regular size 44 is 6.8 lbs.It is about 3,1 kilos.That is a much different than your opinion.What do you say about that.Have you ever seen Lost Worlds ANJ4? Is there any trick in the weight of 6,8 lbs(3,1 kilos?)
can you ship your Eastman ANJ4 anywere?

MET

A-List Customer
I have both of them in a size 44. I didn't weigh any of them out with a scale and I have approximated the weights. But Lost worlds is a little bit heavier than Eastman's. The weight is not a concern. They are both wearable and none of them tire me out after hours of wear.
Most probably you are in eastern europe and I can ship it to you.

zoran

Banned
yes.Very close to you.our fathers and grand fathers have been in a war a long time ago.I was joke.
can you send me photos of lost Worlds anj4 and exact weighs of them?
I am interest for both
FRIEND

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
yes.Very close to you.our fathers and grand fathers have been in a war a long time ago.I was joke.
can you send me photos of lost Worlds anj4 and exact weighs of them?
I am interest for both
FRIEND
I will send you my eastman ANJ4 for free Zorba...it weighs 4.1 kilo....send me your agreement..friend :)

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
I have both of them in a size 44. I didn't weigh any of them out with a scale and I have approximated the weights. But Lost worlds is a little bit heavier than Eastman's. The weight is not a concern. They are both wearable and none of them tire me out after hours of wear.
Most probably you are in eastern europe and I can ship it to you.
Someone has got to say it...please don't encourage this guy...he is a nutcase...sorry moderator if I'm out of line...but it had to be said :-(

zoran

Banned
Hello Petar.Am I talking with someone who has a royal blood? Are you grand child of any of Russian czars? I am impressed.Yes you can send your jacket in the place where you came in this world.It will keep warm.The fur is amazing.You have time enough.The winter isn't coming soon.The size is very important.It depends of the appetites on the owner.Have a nice day Petar.
Next time can I call you Romanov????.It will be great honor for you.
Trust me.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Hello Petar.Am I talking with someone who has a royal blood? Are you grand child of any of Russian czars? I am impressed.Yes you can send your jacket in the place where you came in this world.It will keep warm.The fur is amazing.You have time enough.The winter isn't coming soon.The size is very important.It depends of the appetites on the owner.Have a nice day Petar.
Next time can I call you Romanov????.It will be great honor for you.
Trust me.
;-) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff