Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Eastman Leather Clothing Werber A2 size 44 SOLD

Coffee

New in Town
For sale: Eastman Leather Clothing Werber A2 size 44

I bought the jacket new few years ago from ELC. After receiving the jacket I quickly realised the A2-style wasn´t really for me and the jacket was slightly too big to begin with. Therefore the jacket has been worn less than 10 times. I´ve been meaning to sell it on several occasions but never got around to it.

Leather and knits are in very good condition as you would expect. Leather shows some creasing especially on the sleeves (I used the old water spray trick to set the creases on sleeves so the creases are more pronounced than you would expect on a jacket that´s been worn very little).

Measurements are:
Pit to pit: 60 cm
Sleeve length from top shoulder seam to the end of cuff knit: 64 cm
Back length measured from under the collar to the hem: 67 cm
Shoulder width measured from shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 50 cm

I´m looking to get 320 € + shipping. Paypal only. PM any questions you might have. Item is in Finland

edest.jpg

edest02.jpg

kaulus02.jpg

right sleeve detail:
hiha.jpg

kaulus01.jpg

vetoketju.jpg

tag.jpg

Last edited:

alambka

New in Town
emailed about shipping, It is a shame you are selling. I looked up your posts , and you put a lot of work into buying it. Sometimes that is half the fun I suppose.

Lone Starr

New in Town
Werber a-2

I have been looking for one of these in 44. Does anyone know where there is one for sale? Preferably Eastman. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80