Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS - Goodwear Type A-2: J.A. Dubow W535-AC-20960 sz-48

Lando

Practically Family
Was holding on to this one because it's just so damn good looking but it just doesn't fit my back anymore. You work out like crazy to avoid getting the gut and instead you put so much muscle mass across your shoulders and back that nothing fits. And now with all the damage to the house from Hurricane Sandy, just seemed like the right time to let some jackets go.

Goodwear Type A-2: J.A. Dubow W535-AC-20960 in great condition. I have a lot of jackets and this just one didn't get worn much because my back got so big. A standard size 48 as far as I know:
25.5 inches from pit to pit
21 inches from shoulder to neck and shoulder
25 inch body length with knits

Great jacket.
$750 plus 20 for shipping with tracking. Let me know if you have a shipping preference.
Paypal is the best method of payment for me if interested.
PM me
Thanks for looking

8185724346_efbb39d958_o.jpg

8227030541_3afb0b2ea5_o.jpg

8185684143_8717a7a8e2_o.jpg

BobJ

Practically Family
What kind of leather is it? Also, are you SURE about that 25" body length? Seems a bit short for a 48, was that measurement down the back or front?

Thanks,

Bob

D

Deleted member 16736

Sorry to hear about Sandy. At least the jacket survived without a scratch.

Lando

Practically Family
What kind of leather is it? Also, are you SURE about that 25" body length? Seems a bit short for a 48, was that measurement down the back or front?

Thanks,

Bob

The front zipper measures 23 inches.
The back, from collar seam to edge of knits is 25.5. I was off by half an inch based on how the jacket was lying.
It's Russet Horsehide.
Thanks for looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR