Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Harro blue motorcycle jacket, size M (40-ish)

Looking to sell this fantastic Harro bike jacket. If you don't know about the brand, these guys used to be a step above mostly anything in Europe. Comparable with Lewis Leathers with even better cuts.

$100 + shipping.

You'll usually find either women's models being sold as men's on eBay or jackets that are parts of racing suits, which is what Harro specialized at.
More casual styles like this rarely pop up and don't last long.

If it's so cool, why am I selling it? It was a gift from an ex and I don't like having it around. It reminds me of stuff and I could do without that.

Leather is a standard racing jacket type. Not super heavy but not light weight by any definition. Very solid & sturdy. 2.5 - 3 oz IMO.
Red, quilted lining. Two chest pockets, one sleeve pocket & one inside pocket. Top sleeve zippers. Lightly armored with a double layered leather.

Rarely good condition for one of these. Keep in mind these are from the 70's so this one is easily 50 years old. Leather is as good as when it was bought. No damage whatsoever. Barely any wear.
Lining is a bit frayed at the neck but nothing that can affect the wear in any way. Will hold strong for another decade.

The jacket fits very form fitting. Fits sharp and slim. Measurements are...

• P2P (Chest): 22.5" / 57 cm
  • Waist: 20" / 51 cm
  • Shoulders: 19.5" / 50 cm
  • Back: 25" / 64 cm
  • Sleeves: 26" / 66 cm

All in all, a very, very good jacket, at least if I am to say anything about what makes a good leather jacket. If a used LL is $500+, these ought to be at least as much but... That's life.

20200722-152155.jpg

20200722-152217-0.jpg

20200722-152229.jpg

20200722-152242.jpg

20200722-152258.jpg

20200722-152310.jpg

20200722-152330.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Looks fabulous and measurements are spot on for me but we just decided to start saving to buy a house. My loving wife would murder me and parade the corpse around town if I got a new jacket now. Someone else should be very lucky to pick this up, a great jacket for a great price!

Looks fabulous and measurements are spot on for me but we just decided to start saving to buy a house. My loving wife would murder me and parade the corpse around town if I got a new jacket now. Someone else should be very lucky to pick this up, a great jacket for a great price!

I hear you but can't help thinking it'd fit you really great, though. Works best on a slimmer build and the sleeves are sufficiently long. :)

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab

Roll that $100 into the mortgage and you'll never recognize the difference. You will, however, recognize that hole in your collection where that jacket should be. Heck, given that shade of blue it's practically you're patriotic duty to buy and wear this.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Add the extra $100 to the mortgage.........The rates are really low now !!

Still here.

Everything on a Harro jackets is custom made, by the way. Snaps, zippers, all hardware is Harro branded and of the highest quality. Main zipper has got the pin insert reinforced in metal so it can't start tearing from the tape.
These are really something else.

Still hoping someone'd help me out with the depression that sets in each time I open a wardrobe to get something and I see this jacket.

I'll give this one last, final round. It's a really, really great jacket, just have crap memories associated with it. Above Schott quality. Dirt cheap. Great for riding, great for casual wear, provided you don't want to bore people of course. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21