Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Khaki Short Sleeved Safari Shirt

Trotsky

A-List Customer
Hi all,

This is a Cabelas short sleeved Khaki safari style shirt.

Practically brand new as far as I can tell, little to no wear.

Size Large. Quite nice, too small for me or else I would keep it (I take an XL). $15 bucks shipped,

PM or post here and we'll get it worked out. I prefer paypal but will work with you.

DSCF1905.jpg

DSCF1906.jpg

riothamus

One of the Regulars
What's the length from the neck button to the bottom button? I have some cabela's safari shirts in tall, but I'm not sure if the regular will fit.

Trotsky

A-List Customer
Length from the very top of the shirt to the very bottom is 27inches on the dot as measured along the button placket.

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Sorry, I would really like to get this shirt, but it looks like it will be too short. Its 2 1/2 inches shorter than my tall and that would put the last button above my belt line, which I hate in a shirt.

Trotsky

A-List Customer
riothamus said:
Sorry, I would really like to get this shirt, but it looks like it will be too short. Its 2 1/2 inches shorter than my tall and that would put the last button above my belt line, which I hate in a shirt.

Oh, I understand, no problems!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL