Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Langlitz Brown Goatskin Padded Pocket Columbia w/Cossack Collar sz 50

les_garten

One of the Regulars
Selling my Langlitz Brown Goatskin Padded Pocket Columbia w/Cossack Collar

It is custom Made for me, but turns out it is the exact measurements of their off the Rack size 50 Columbia I just sold

It is Brand New, as in Never worn. The only thing it has ever done is hang in my closet. Never been outside.

The Jacket weighs about 9# A "little" lighter than the Cowhide models

It is Brown Goatskin, very Pebbly and Very Supple. No break in Required. Fits/Forms to you as soon as you put it on.

Non Smoking home.

Talon Zippers all around

10 Pocket Padded Columbia model with an additional Leather lined Gun pocket. Which makes 2 gun pockets

Gun Pockets and Handwarmer pockets are all Goatskin lined.

Two "Stash/Cash" pockets - One in each armpit area in the lining. You can see a Spyderco Military(Large knife) in the Stash pocket in the pix below

I've had a few Jackets along this type. LW, Schott, Aero, Lewis. None can hold a candle to this Jacket in quality.

This jacket fits someone who would wear a sz 46 48 or 50 sports jacket.

It is a REAL motorcycle jacket. The sleeves are long so your arms are covered while holding handlebars and the tail is long to cover your back.

The padding is Significant!

This is a 10 pocket jacket with two Leather lined gun pockets to hold a Snub nose or Small 380 or 9mm

I had it made with the Cossack collar to have an alternative to the traditional Columbia look collar, and made in Goat so that it would last for generations but be immediately comfortable and requiring no Break in.

**SOLD** Price: $1130 Shipped CONUS

I'll ship Internationally if the buyer sets up the shipping. I live in area code 34953

Two Videos and 20 pix or so below. First pic shows the Brown and Black Columbias in my closet so you can see the color, It is very dark Brown and looks almost Black when by itself and not against the Black jacket. Looks very rich in color. But I want to emphasize DARK brown

It fits just like the Jacket on this fine Gentleman who just bought my Black Cowhide Jacket

Beautiful Black Columbia

Here are the measurements that you can compare to the drawing:

A 26
B 24
C 29
D 23
E 27

F 6

A.JPG

1.JPG

Last edited:

les_garten