Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Late 1950s Size 44 Langlitz Police Columbia with Cascade Collar

@ton312
6D3F98EA-96EC-461A-9FE6-58E128ACCD02.jpeg 370CCFF1-C065-4C78-8A57-E9E2953B8516.jpeg

Incredible hide. Bit different hide on some of the sleeve panels, old school construction. Solid jacket that’s been around the block. Someone used this and kept it going for 80 or so years, a la some sort of combat medic. I love it. LW stitching this ain’t, but hard as woodpecker lips with the “scars” to prove it.

I have more pics at work and can upload them tomorrow.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good price on the Langlitz. I just received an early 50s Langlitz, nicest jacket I picked up this year, I like it more than the mint Buco horsehide J27 I brought earlier this year. I paid $733 for mine with shipping and the sales tax ebay collects now on CA buyers. I brought a jacket form JMAX this year, smooth transaction.

Good price on the Langlitz. I just received an early 50s Langlitz, nicest jacket I picked up this year, I like it more than the mint Buco horsehide J27 I brought earlier this year. I paid $733 for mine with shipping and the sales tax ebay collects now on CA buyers. I brought a jacket form JMAX this year, smooth transaction.

Thank you Jon, I truly appreciate it. To piggy-back, this jacket is really, really nice and anyone who buys it will be very pleased. The guys at LL commented on what great shape it is in, adding that the hide looks spectacular. I am quite sure that when it inevitably sells, I literally will try to kick myself in the gonads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner