Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Left Field, Cone Mills denim, 36

lina

Practically Family
These are very close to but not quite new. I got them about a year ago and have worn them maybe three times in the house to try them out. They fit fine and are definitely very cool jeans, but I think I am just not a raw denim guy, and I don't think I'll be getting much wear out of them.

These go new for $200; I will take $125 (F&F Paypal), incl shipping in the US. Here is the link to Left Field with more info:

https://leftfieldnyc.com/collections/greaser/products/cone-mills-13-oz-greaser-jean

I am including here both outside and inside pics. To my eye, the outside pics make them look just a bit lighter than they are, fwiw. They've got some nice buttons and bandana style pockets. If you wear them you will look just as cool as the guy in the picture on Left Field, guaranteed...

IMG_3876.jpg IMG_3874.jpg IMG_3873.JPG IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.jpg IMG_3870.jpg IMG_3867.jpg IMG_3866.jpg

Last edited:

lina

Practically Family
Can you check the waist measurement? I have many mfg's to have a plus/minus of up to 1/2".
Also what is the inseam measure?
Thx, b
Sure, the waist measures just about 18” (maybe hair short). They list the inseam for all of their jeans at 36 inches. To be honest I’m not sure how to measure an inseam, but I’ll attach a pic of the tape measure placed against the pants. Also one of the waist. I am 6' about 180 lbs and these fit pretty good. I guess I have about a 32" inseam, and I have to roll these up twice to get the length right.

IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3891.JPG IMG_3890.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB