Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lewis Leathers Lightning 391 - size 38

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
For sale is Lewis Leathers Lightning 391, size 38, cowhide. Black viscose satin lining, one left inside breast pocket. The jacket was made for me and is quite new, made in mid November 2019 and I received it on November 30th. Also there is no LL logo in the chest as I prefered not to have it there.
Please see the photos for how I measured.

Chest: 52cm / 20.5"
Hem width: 48cm / 18.9" (buckles not tightened)
Shoulder: 44cm / 17.325"
Front length: 59cm / 23.2"
Back length: 62,5cm / 24.6"
Sleeve length: 67cm / 26.3"

The jacket is what you see in the photos, gently used during the two months I've had it. Not that much signs of wear, just some creasing in the arms and back. No any odd odors, still smells like a new leather jacket.
It's really cool and has that rock n roll feeling, but I would prefer it to be a bit shorter in body as I have such a short torso.

Retail: 900 £, in euros about 1050 €.
Price: 600 euros shipped in Europe, 660 euros shipped to USA (Excluding PayPal fees).
Will be sent in the same wrapping and box with the labels that came with the jacket.
Jacket is in Finland.

Just let me know if you need more info/pictures or want me to measure something in a specific way.

LL1.jpg
LL2.jpg
LL3.jpg
LL4.jpg
LL5.jpg
LL6.jpg
LL7.jpg
LL8.jpg
LL9.jpg
LL10.jpg

Last edited:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Such a nice jacket! The jacket would be a perfect fit if the sleeves were not so long and price is also OK. GLWS!

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
Jacket will be send in this original packing (and placed in a box) with the labels. So it's almost like receiving a new jacket! ;)

Pack.jpg

Unfortunately I had to increase the price for USA shipping a bit, because the already expensive shipping costs for sendind package there almost doubled now from the start of February.

Oh and I'm fairly new in this forum but I'm okay. I did sell these boots here last September: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fs-john-lofgren-m-43-service-shoes-size-9-5-sold.98348/

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
Gentle bump. If you're size 38 and jackets off the rack tend to have just a bit shortish sleeves, this might do the trick!

Zeltbahn

One of the Regulars
Bumping. Might be able to lower the price just a tiny bit if shipping happens in Europe. Just DM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB