Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds A2 Flight Jacket, Like New, Size 36

sammy

New in Town
For sale is my like new Lost Worlds A2 Flight Jacket in a size 36 in russet brown horsehide. The jacket has only been worn a few times. Lost Worlds jackets sell for almost $1000 on their site: http://www.lostworldsinc.com/A-2_Flight_Jacket.htm

Measurements (inches):
Chest (pit to pit)- 20
Length- 24
Sleeve Length(from shoulder seam to end of ribbed cuff)- 26

Note: Measurements are approximate and to the best of my ability. I make no guarantee that the jacket will fit you. Please be sure of your size before purchasing.

Price: USD $400.00 shipped to your door via UPS ground. Shipping to only continental US residents.

Payment terms: Paypal only.

All Sales are final so please ask any questions before purchasing. Thanks for looking.

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

chamboid

One of the Regulars
For sale is my like new Lost Worlds A2 Flight Jacket in a size 36 in russet brown horsehide. The jacket has only been worn a few times. Lost Worlds jackets sell for almost $1000 on their site: http://www.lostworldsinc.com/A-2_Flight_Jacket.htm

Measurements (inches):
Chest (pit to pit)- 20
Length- 24
Sleeve Length(from shoulder seam to end of ribbed cuff)- 26

Note: Measurements are approximate and to the best of my ability. I make no guarantee that the jacket will fit you. Please be sure of your size before purchasing.

Price: USD $400.00 shipped to your door via UPS ground. Shipping to only continental US residents.

Payment terms: Paypal only.

All Sales are final so please ask any questions before purchasing. Thanks for looking.

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

Still for sale?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members